Our M Connect platform now supports Magento 2 Enterprise and Community integrations. The Magento 2 integration behaves in the same way as our other ecommerce connectors – it allows sellers to import products from their Magento 2 to their marketplace seller account, sync stock levels and prices, as well as push invoices back to Magento 2 for fulfilment. To setup a Magento 2 integration, follow the below steps:
Steps within Magento
- Login to your Magento store and navigate to ‘System’ -> ‘Integrations’.
- Click ‘Add New Integration’:
3. Fill out only the required fields and set API Resource Access for Sales, Catalog & Stores (note that your resources may look different), then click ‘Save’.
4. Proceed to authorise the integration, click ‘Allow’ on the API permissions, then copy the ‘Access Token’ to your clipboard:
5. Please then email the following to: [email protected]
- Magento 2 Access Token
- Magento 3 Store URL